Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Lifeless Horsie



Well, I finished my journey. This blog ceased to get updated after I made it to the West because the West was too fun a time for me to be caught before a computer.

Total Mileage: 2873.6
Longest ride: 108mi (rode overnight)
Weirdest person stayed with: Herman the Doomsaying German
Oldest/shittiest/most poorly-sized touring bike encountered: mine
State list and overall difficulty rating (chronological order):
Louisiana - 1
Mississippi - 8
Alabama - 8
Tennessee - 6
Kentucky - 5
Illinois - 3
Missouri - 10
Kansas - 4
Colorado - 7
Utah - 9
Nevada - 3

Note that this country and its inhabitants improve significantly west of the Colorado border. Also I got hit by an 18-wheeler. Best photo of the trip below.

UNTIL THE NEXT TOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment